- 0.31 inch 8mm 3-Prong Inline Connector! Universal for 36V 10S Li-ion battery! Output; 42V 2A max.
- Fast and Smart: Fast charge with high current which is auto-adjusted according to the temperature and status of battery. Just plug in and it will charge and maintain your batteries automatically.
- Safe 6*Protections: prevent unsafe and abnormal conditions, Over Voltage, Over Current, Short Circuit, Over Temperature, Reverse Connection, Fuse.
- EXTEND BATTERY LIFE: CC-CV working mode optimize the life span battery Auto-stop when full charged. Just plug in and it will charge and maintain your batteries automatically.
- Reliable usage: 18 months Guarnteed. Eco-friendly, High efficiency, light weight, Heavy duty.
———-Safe Power makes Life Happy.———- —–SafPow, an expert on charger and battery.—–
OUTPUT: CC-CV mode, 42V max, 2Amp max.
Connector: for 8mm-9mm(3.0inch-3.3inch) 3 prong,
Case: Fireproof ABS friendly to the environment
Packing:42V 2A battery charger*1, Power cord(US Plug)*1
Red light means charging. Green light means full charged or disconnected.
This charger is
Specially designed for 10S 36V Li-ion battery.
It is optimized to
improve the cycle life of your battery according to the chemistry of the battery.
Save your time by fast charge with high current.
6 protections to ensure the safety.
Automatically stop when the battery is full charged.
High reliability, long life span, High efficiency, light weight.
The connector can fit 8mm-9mm(0.31-0.33inch) 3-prong Inline Connector.
Used for 10S 36V Lithium battery only.
Don’t use if your battery connector or polarity don’t fit.
Don’t use when the environment is wet.
Don’t use as E-mobility device accessories.
Cut-off the AC when the battery is full charged.
Don’t charge when the battery is broken. 18 months warranty . Feel free to let us know if you have any problem. FAQ Q: What to do when a charger is being used for the first time? A: Inspect the temperature of battery. Stop charging if it is too hot. Q: What to do when charger gets GREEN but never turns RED? A: ①Check if the battery is well connected to charger. ②Check if the voltage of the charger fits your battery. ③Check if there’s anything wrong with your battery. Q: What to do when LED never turns on or has any other issues? A: Please contact SafPow support.